Monday, February 24, 2014

India Day 7 - 6th of August

Today is my first moon day here.  I started with a lazy breakfast at Santosha, and of course everyone else was there as well. :)  At Santosha Tullia invited me to come to Sam's baking class.  Now that was amazing!  Sam is an incredible patissier, and he's a really good teacher.  We made 7 different desserts, with lots of chocolate.  A lot of it was vegan too, which is useful in a group of yogis.

Sammy's Mud Cake

After the cooking class I went back to the phone guy for the third time, and finally got my phone working.  Calls are cheap here which is cool, because it means that everyone calls everyone all the time, we're like teenage girls.

For dinner I went for a giant paper dosa.  I've been wanting one since I saw a photo of one years ago, and here it is! It's huge.  Yum.

Mmmm, Paper Dosa

No comments:

Post a Comment