Thursday, February 27, 2014

India Day 20 - 19th of August

Big news today is that my brother got attacked by a shark back in Australia.  It was a big bull shark, and he's ok, with no major injuries.  It seems that he was mistaken for something else by the shark, and so it exhibited typical aggressive behaviour, circling him and charging him.  Fortunately he was on a Mal at the time, so he was able to pull himself up onto the board and out of harms way.  The shark eventually lost interest, and he could paddle in.
He says that one of his friends was spear fishing nearby, and so that could have alerted the shark to prey being in the area, or it could have been protecting it's territory.  We'll never know, but he's ok, just a little shaken up.

Today was the first day of my Thai massage course with Lillie.  Last time I studied Thai massage was in Mexico, so it's been a very long time since my last go.  It all came back though, and it was a lot of fun.  Lillie has a great way of explaining things.

At Gokul Chats today I decided to weigh myself.  I came in at 77.1kg.  That's only just down on my typical 78kg, so no real difference.  After eating I weighed myself again at the pharmacy and got 77.1kg again.  Hmm.  Well 77.1 it is then.  One special little treat left for me at Gokul Chats today was a cockroach in my food.  I'll leave a little pic right here of the wee fella.

Cockroach Thali

No comments:

Post a Comment