Saturday, February 15, 2014

Good practice in Berlin

I've been getting some good series in here in Berlin.  There seems to be a fantastic vibe to this place.  It could be the town Berlin.  I've had fun my whole time here.  The people are friendly and chilled out.  Kreutzberg is really nice too, much nicer than the northern parts of the city.  Perhaps it's seeing old friends that I haven't seen for a while.  Maybe it's speaking Spanish again.  We've also had some lovely sunny weather.

Practicing at home, it's been warm, and I have a nice big room to practice in, with a solid wooden floor and a high ceiling.  My body has been open, with easy binds in all but Marichyasana D.  I'm tempted to go back to doing full primary if it stays like this, but had best keep it cool until at least Mysore.  Who knows, Saraswati might finish me in Primary while I'm there anyway.  Well... that would be wishful thinking, but still...

Another thing about being in a big house is that there's time to do all the things I enjoy.  This week I'be been making tortilla and gaspatxo a lot.  The combination is perfect.  I know tortilla isn't the healthiest thing in the world, but gaspatxo is, and I love them!

Next stop Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment