Thursday, February 20, 2014

India Day 3 - 2nd of August

This is Mysore?  What?  Rows of mansions in quiet streets.  Where's India???  This I was not expecting.  I thought I was going to India, but it seems I've arrived in Beverly Hills.  Getting woken up by tweeting birds, looking out from my balcony and seeing huge private houses and palm trees.  Ummmm…

I tried to practice in my room this morning, but coming up from the second Suriya B I blacked out and hit the floor quite hard.  Ok, time to eat!
Looking at the options, I went in search of Anokhi's Garden for breakfast.  Right outside the front, I met Belen from Spain, and we hung out during the day.  She's studying at another shala.  We were walking down the road, both looking for the same place, not realising that we were right outside!

Registering was fun.  The lady finally came at 5pm to take registration, and I was let in.  I walked in and gave my papers and photo. "Sit down".  I sat down on the floor.  "You beginner."  It was not a question.
"Ok"
so I paid my money and got a little card with a pic of Saraswathi on it.  She told me that class started at 6:20 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment