Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Frankfurt, Kassel, Hanover, Marbourg.... Two weeks off

I just had two weeks without practicing.

I know that's not very good of me, but I was doing a lot of traveling, and it was just too hard to get my mat out.  I saw a huge amount of Germany and that was fantastic.  It's a really beautiful country.  Unfortunately in most parts of Germany the people aren't quite as nice as those in Berlin. 

So many trains and buses really took their toll on my body, but also something else.  In regional Germany, people are not willing to attempt to communicate with foreigners.  I don't know why, but it's disappointing, and I felt I missed out on what could have been a better trip.

Now after a couple of weeks off, my body is ready for the intense yoga that I'm going to experience in India.

* * *

For a Date marker, it's the end of July 2013.  I'm finally heading to Mysore to start practicing at KPJAYI.  I have two and a half months there.

During that two and a half month Stay, I took some notes.  They started off substantial, but after a few weeks tailed off into just one line per day.  In the last couple of weeks I didn't note anything.  I have a couple of photos in my phone that I'll use to date-mark a few things I did, but other than that, the blogging will be slim.  At least for the first two months, I'll have a post for each day.

I promise that on my next trip to Mysore, I'll blog better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment