Tuesday, February 25, 2014

India Day 13 - 12th of August

Back to two classes a day today.  Ashtanga in the morning, and flexibility/backbending at night.  I really like the two-a-day thing.  It feels good.

In the morning, there are a whole bunch of salesmen and delivery people that roll past my window and balcony.  One of them is the newspaper delivery guy.  He's got a special talent, and it's putting the newspaper in the exact same spot every day.  Outside my window I can see the second story balcony of the house next door, and the newspaper lands exactly in the same spot each day.  If you look closely at this photo you can see it.  It sure beats my newspaper delivery guy back home.  He can hardly even get the driveway.


Gokulam Chats again for lunch, I love that place.  The food is good and well priced.  It's also nice to sit outside at lunch.

I also ordered a new custom surfboard from Rodney Dahlberg.  It'll be ready when I arrive in Australia.  I went for a 6'3" 19 1/2" 2 1/2".  I'm going to get an orange all over spray.  The fin setup will be a thruster/quad combo.  I can't wait for it to be made.  Rod glasses his boards really lightly, so it'll be light as a feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment