Thursday, February 20, 2014

India day 5 - 4th of August

Today's a Sunday, so it's rest day.

This morning we went to Santosha for breakfast.  The meals are a little better here than Anokhi's garden - a little plainer and bigger which is my style.  We hung around Santosha all morning until Arun needed to go to lunch, so we went with him to a combination "Chinese and Thai" restaurant.  Their take on Thai food was a little different, but it was enjoyable all the same.

Interesting Thai Food


Today I signed up to Vinay's backbending classes.  He's built a new studio near the park, and will be holding backbending classes in the evenings.  We signed our lives away at KPJAYI, so we're not allowed to do yoga at any other studio.  So this is my only option, it's not yoga, it's just backbending exercises, but still it's fun.  This way I'll be able to keep my body challenged while I'm here.

I had a smoothie at Anu's cafe.  The cafe isn't open, but she's serving smoothies between five and seven each day.  The smoothie was quite disappointing in the end.  That's the second time I've been disappointed by Anu's.  Better to spend my money at Anokhi's and Santosha.

No comments:

Post a Comment