Tuesday, February 25, 2014

India Day 11 - 10th of August

Led class again today.  It wasn't so good.  I'm definitely getting less flexible.  My binding in Marichyasana B and C wasn't so good, though I still bound.

I went for a massage with Lillie.  It was fantastic.  I think it's one of the best western massages I've ever had.  It certainly isn't the same as getting a massage from Madhu, but it's still good for the muscles.  We did a full hour and a half because obviously my muscles are quite a bit harder than the average person's.

Tonight was my first experience at the Green hotel, going with Belen and Brittany.  The food was ok, but not as good as Green Leaf.  The do serve meat though which is great.

During the day there were cows sniffing around the bottom of the house, so took a few photos.  They're beautiful peaceful creatures.  Here's a pic of them eating the neighbours' garden.


Cows

Lunch was at Sam's house.  He did two traditional Japanese meals, and also some desserts.  I had both meals and all the desserts.  The food was fantastic, but serving sizes were normal sized, which just isn't enough for me.

In the afternoon I bought a bicycle.  It's called "miss India" and it's a cute little thing.  It's a little small for me, but still a good bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment