Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Yoga Shala 38

Last night was the first time I've ever visited Yoga Shala 38.  I've done a class with Mark and Ilena before, but never at their studio.  It was another led class with Coco, she'll be leading classes there for the next few weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 

The shala is a really pretty place.  There were candles, and nice decor.  The other students were mostly familiar faces.  There was also a lot more space, and so I could do a few jumps-through.  Usually at the other shala I can't jump through, because my feet would break the windows!


I did my best ever Kukkutasana.  I went up on the second attempt, and stayed up for a full ten breaths.  More hip openers needed for this one though.

I think I've fallen in love with Savasana.  Is that possible?  I think so.  Every time I fall into Savasana, I just feel a complete relaxation that takes over my whole body.  Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment