Thursday, April 4, 2013

The stolen phone

It seems there may be a few thieving yoginis in our Shala.  Marielle had her iPhone stolen today in class.  I know nothing of the theif other than she is female.  Hugo and I were the only males in class, and Hugo didn't go up to the desk where Marielle's bag was.  She has that "track my phone" thing on her phone, so she might get it back.  Lets hope.

We had 26 there tonight.  I counted two before I started, but was corrected by Hugo who said we had 26.  I'm not sure, because I usually hit a bit of pranayama before the session.  There were a few first timers that left the shala before the end of the session, it can get quite hot and sweaty when it's packed.

The series was really good.  My legs were stiff in standing, but I think that's because I've had so many led classes lately.  I've had five in four days.  Though not quite a personal record, it's certainly giving my legs a workout.  seated was the real specialty though.  I had my best seated ever!  On the first side of ardha baddha padma paschimottanasana, I bound for about two full seconds before my silly fat toe slipped out from between my stumpy fingers.  The second side is nowhere near, but that's a left hip thing, and a work in progress.  I'm really looking forward to that bind, mostly because it's a step towards ardha baddha padmottanasana, and that one looks really fun!  The Marichyasanas were good too.  I bound quite easily in B and C on both side, though they were almost all finger-stretching efforts.

Another led class tomorrow, so it's time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment