Monday, April 8, 2013

Rest Day

Ahhh finally, a day off.

Instead of yoga, I got up and watched Paris-Roubaix, and saw a thrilling win by Fabian Cancellara.  I walked up to see the Collossio markets, I had a nap, I went and visited some friends, and I might have snuck in just a few headstands.

You may have noticed a quiet little post in Spanish mid-week.  Well why not?  I might post in French soon too.  I say let's do it!  Give a little colour here.

A friend came over and saw my room the other day.  She said "look at your room, you're such an ascetic".  I was eating M&Ms at the time, a perfect rebuttal of my supposed asceticism, but really, my room is just what it is.  Here's a pic.


I have my bed, my mat, a hammock and a fan.  Really I don't think I need anything else.  I think my room looks nice, it's certainly the cleanest and nicest smelling room in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment