Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dislocated First Rib

First Rib.  It sounds like something out of a biblical myth, right there with original sin. Else it could be a ridgeline on the map of a fantasy novel, but it's a part of my body; And it's dislocated.

My shoulder was hurting more than usual, so I went and had it looked at.  Turns out I have a dislocated first rib on the left side of my body, and it needs to be put back.  There are also a lot of knots and stuff that have to be worked on.

Tomorrow I have a photo shoot, so the pain will be on Friday.  Then no Yoga for at least 24 hours after that.  So it's going to be a big break from yoga for me.  The lovely Ticia says to drink lots and lots of water before she works on my shoulder, and to be ready for a bit of pain. Jajajajaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment