Thursday, March 14, 2013

Six Navasanas

Another led class with Coco, and it was a good one.  I was just expected to head up to the front row today.  I think I like this new position, but as soon as some of the experienced practitioners come back, I'd prefer to drop back to the second row.

Standing series was good today.  I think my standing is getting much stronger.  Also it takes out less energy than it used to, which leaves me with more energy for the seated sequence.  Prasarita Padottanasana was a little better today too.

Coco did six Navasanas today.  She's never done that before.  Normally it's between three and five.  it sure was hard work, and I really don't seem to be getting any better at them.  Surely there's a way to train for them?..  She also did the Baddha Konasanas a little differently.  She did them closer to what I've seen in other demonstrations, but still not the full three.  She did chin to the floor with straight back, then head to the floor wth bent back.

In Sirsasana I noticed that my friend Ana was in class.  She's really cool, and I hadn't seen her for a long time.  She was one of my early friends when moving to this town, and it always feels good to see her.  We had a chat after class and organised to hang out in the next couple of days, watch a film or something.  Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment