Friday, March 15, 2013

No Power

Power cut today.  The electricity company claim that they have not received our payment, and have cut our power in anger.  Hopefully they can figure it out and we don't have to pay again.

So daytime practice again while there's still light.  Though I don't see how it matters.  Perhaps it would be better practicing in the dark.  Of course the dristis would not be exactly on target, but that's the point isn't it?  If a dristi is merely a prelude to Pratyahara anyway, then complete darkness is a shortcut!

I was half way through standing series when my friend needed me to head out, and when I came back, the body wasn't really doing it's thing anymore, but was rather cold and stiff.  I got through the poses, but it was just a relaxing slow finish, with a nice long savasana.

No comments:

Post a Comment