Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Raja with Patrick

Anne, where are you????  I went to do yoga with Anne, but she wasn't there.  There was a new guy named Patrick, and he took us on a nice, slow hatha practise.  He called it Raja, but it was just a hamstring focussed hatha practice.  It was nice to do it, but I don't think I'll go back.  It wasn't quite enough to get me going.  I'll head back when Anne comes back from her holidays.

Back when I started hitting yoga hard, I used to do a lot of doubles, by that I mean two-a-days.  Since I got going in Ashtanga though, I haven't done any doubles.  Today was the first one, and I really liked it.  One issue though, was that it's very hard for me to get enough calories if I'm spending that much of the day doing yoga.  Especially now as I'm eating raw food, it takes a lot longer to prepare and eat meals.

So I think I'm going to hit up a few more doubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment