Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fast as possible

Today I did my primary series as fast as I could.  I wasn't racing through it, but trying to do it properly as fast as I could.  Everything went well, although I forgot to do the the Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana and the Triang Mukhaekapada Paschimottanasana.  Not such a big deal, because I can get into Garbha Pindasana, and I cant do Triang Mukhaekapada anyway because my quads are so tight.  I got the whole thing done in abou 1h 15min, and I think that's as quick as I can get a primary series done.  I've read that it's good to have a faster practise as it enables you to add other positions from 2nd when you get that far, and not end up spending 2h on your mat.

Regarding the jump-backs, I managed a couple today, before cutting my thumb with my toenail. Jajajaja.  Well it is a new move, so I'm just figuring it out.  Perhaps a little more technique work is in order. 

Overall it was a really good session, and I'm off to Anne's class for a double up!

No comments:

Post a Comment