Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blog name change

Time for a name change on this blog.

For a few months now I have been "N and Yoga - Ashtanga Blog".  It's served me well, but  I'm going to change the title for a couple of reasons.  Firstly I'd like something that is easier to explain as an address to my friends, at the moment there is a hyphen, and that's annoying.  Secondly, I'd like to be more searchable in google.  "N and Yoga" isn't really a good search term.  My relationship with yoga has reached a stage where I'm prepared for a couple of my friends and family to see this blog.  Thirdly, I'd like to put my name in the blog.  I'm putting my Spanish name in the blog.  I don't know if I'll regret this later, because I'm only known as "Nico" here in Mexico, whereas in other countries I'm known by other names, but that's a thought for a later date.  So it's going to be "Ashtanga Nico" instead.  By including my name, I"m also taking more ownership of this blog.  It'll be a little less anonymous.  So from n-yoga.blogspot.com to ashtanganico.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment