Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Getting sick

Unfortunately, my new regimen of doing the primary series every day has come unstuck after only a day!  All proud from my first attempt at the primary series, I rocked into class the next day, ready to kick-ass!  I'd had a little bit of diarrhea during the day, but I didn't think it'd affect me.  Wrong there!  Something was wrong immediately, with the standing postures being much more difficult than usual.  So much so, that Coco was adjusting me in Utkatasana and the Virabhadrasanas.  A couple more postures, and I was down in child's pose, before Coco grabbed me and pulled me out onto the balcony to cool down, before going back in, grabbing my towel, and wrapping it around me.  Another hour passed, and everything unravelled.  I was vomiting all over the place, had incredible pain in my arms and legs, and couldn't eat for a few days, let alone yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment