Monday, May 20, 2013

The Shoulder



Waking up the day after kayaking, and my left shoulder is hugging my ear!!

I have no idea how this happened, but I look like a pirate!  Arrrrrr!  I don’t know how long it’s going to take to go back down to where it’s supposed to be, but hopefully soon.

I’m doing yoga on the roof now!  It’s yoga with a view!  I can see the countryside around me, and all the way to the town of Sant Antoni.  I also managed my first ever Bujapidasana!  Wow.  It’s been so long that I’ve wanted that pose.  I managed it for about three seconds before falling back down.  In actual fact, getting Bujapidasana is just technique, not an increase in strength or anything like that.  All I needed to do was bring my legs into the middle and cross my ankles.  Then there was enough space for me to stay up on my palms.  My legs still aren’t up near my shoulders like they should be, but that’s going to take some further hip opening first.

No comments:

Post a Comment