Monday, May 13, 2013

Settled in a house, still no internet.



I finally have a house to live in.  It’s a beautiful old place in the countryside.  The only issue with it is that there is no internet.  This means no blogging.  It more than makes up for it with beautiful views of the surrounding orchards, and all sorts of spots in which to do my yoga.

Today I did a primary series on the back balcony where the hummocks are hung.  It was a nice series, though I’m a little stiff at the moment, so a lot of postures were modified.  The only issue with this spot is that the tiles here are very roughly hewn, so if any part of my body misses my mat, I get grazed.  I’ll keep looking for other spots.

Today was the first day I did yoga without a towel.  It was ok, though I won’t be doing it again.  The mat didn’t really get slippery, even when it was wet.  This is probably because I have a good Manduka, and not a cheapie mat.  Still, I didn’t have the confidence to do Setu Bandhasana or Urdhva Dhanurasana.  I also prefer the feeling of the towel keeping my dryish every time I I sit or lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment