Monday, May 13, 2013

Goodbye Mexico, Hello Spain!



The next few blog posts are all posted together, as I have no internet here.  They cover a two-week period.

The flight over was great.  On an almost packed flight, we ended up getting four seats together to ourselves.  It was because the girls beside us went to sit with their friends… either that, or we smell.  Jaja.  Most of it I spent sleeping as there was Diazipan to be had, but I did manage quite a bit of yoga.  Lots of forward bends, Baddha Konnsasas, and even an Urdhva Dhanurasana across four seats in a Jumbo jet!  I should have got a photo of that!

Arriving, and it was freezing!!  Freezing as in “I’ve just come from 35 degrees, and if it hits 15 degrees tonight I think I’ll die!”  So nothing like Canada, but still unpleasant.  It will probably take a couple of weeks to acclimatise, and then I’ll be fine.




I got a standing series done day one, and that was enjoyable.  My legs don’t seem to have tightened up too much with the cold, which is a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment