Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Medieval festival

The order of some of the recent posts are a bit mixed up.  Posting them all at once on a poor connection seemed to overwhelm the blog, and I had errors popping up all over the place.  I hope it's understandable.



Today I caught the bus into Eivissa town for the medieval festival.  It was everything you’d imagine it to be.  The whole castle was full of stalls selling everything to do with the old style of life on the island. Big pigs on spits.

Yoga was good, I've stiffened up a lot with the running.  Well I'm not sure it's the running, but I've certainly stiffened up a lot.  It's been mostly in the hips.  I can't seem to get together a good Garbha Pindasana.  That used to be my favourite, so it's quite a hit to my practice.  I hadn't realised how much I like rolling around on my back, tied into a pretzel shape.  Right now I can't even get my arms through, so there's no rolling, but I'm sure it'll come back soon.

I've moved to practicing in my bedroom.  The tiles are nice and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment