Monday, May 20, 2013

Kayaking

The next few posts are again a collection that I haven't managed to put up due to my lack of internet access.  I have five to post this time.



Today I went kayaking near the island of Es Vedra.  It’s a fantastic rock that juts out of the ocean near here.  It looks like the iron islands from Game of Thrones.  We went on a sunset cruise, and although the sunset had a few clouds in it, it was beautiful all the same.
The water was crystal clear.  The rocks underneath were beautiful too, but out of reach with the jellyfish populations as they are.  The water was freezing!
More yoga in the bedroom, same as before, a little stiff in the hips, but still able to do most things.  I’d love to get my lotus back, but we can’t rush these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment