Friday, June 7, 2013

Cycling Again

We went out for another cycle.  This time we had a group of five, two Spanish, two English and an Australian.  It was a really nice ride, and I was one of the stronger ones today.  I think it was a mix of three or four factors that got me to the front of the pack.  Firstly we didn't head out too fast to start, that's always important, and Secondly, the two from the last ride were a little tired and under the weather.  I do feel stronger though.  I think my legs have really responded well to the last ride.  The hills didn't seem so hard today, and I felt more comfortable on the bike.  Not only that, but towards the end of the ride, I just felt stronger and stronger, whereas I know some of the others were struggling a bit.  It was only a 55km ride in total, but a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment